we started p90x. hope we stick with it. was a really great work out but I am concerned about time and of course hurting so badly tomorrow that we give up already. lol. I like the style of it all though and the count down aspect. I have always done well with things like that.
the dishwasher might be fixed. Time will tell but it has been doing its job so far so good :)
We got the kids to bed early tonight. Reason? No nap for paisley and excursion out for many hours for the entire family. They were both exhausted. GOsh I hope that means they will sleep well. TOmorrow we will do nap though so we can work out.
Browns football began tonight. Who is this team? Are we gonna actually be decent this year? No way.
we were invited to a playdate pancake breakfast tomorrow a.m. I really want to go but I am nervous because we don't know the people well. hmmmmm. morning will bring my decision I suppose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment