Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Another one down....

I effing hate this season and all it entails. Paisley went down tonight :( I HATE it. and I hate not knowing what to do with telling people we were in contact with, who to tell, who to avoid in the first place becuase they will freak out on me when I do tell them, avoiding telling those peopel because they will freak out on me. How to navigate work schedules, patients don't want to wait but they also don't want me to get them sick with our germs. Blech. I am in misery right now and I am not even sick. I want to scream. I can think of certain things that would resolve this in many ways for us but I hate inviting that into our life as well.....can't win for anything.

2 comments:

The Cribkeeper said...

So sorry, Allison:( Can't think of anything more unpleasant than having sick kids. Hoping it passes quickly for your sake!

Mom said...

so sorry- have you tried having someone come to home- maybe a service associated with the hospital..nurses come to your home to care for sick kids? Yes, I remember those mornings- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I wouldn't worry so much about who to tell, etc- those cold and flu viruses are everywhere. Unless, it is some weird thing...or head lice! been there, done that!