Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl

Paisley is three today! Oh my goodness it cannot be. How has this time flown so fast. Everyday she is more and more fun to be around. I love that girlie. Today we had a party for her with my parents, my aunt, and lots of friends. She was so cute in her hula skirt and flower shirt and leis all around. She graciously LOVED the attention, cake, and presents. She even eerily pinned the bow on luau hello kitty exactly in the right spot with a blindfold :) haha.

Love you baby girl. You are such a blessing to us.

1 comment:

The Stewart's said...

Oh my how sweet. I hope you got picture and you're going to post them someplace. I can't believe she is 3!! Brings a tear to my eye. Give her a hug and kiss from all of us.