Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 05, 2010

TGIF

woke up to a pukey kid. He has only thrown up once thankfully but tis the season. That boy pukes if you look at him weird. Ugh. I am hoping it is an isolated incident.

We have sooo much to get done this weekend and next before our trip to st. louis. Mostly unrelated to travel but it is stuff that MUST get done. I am not excited about it but will be to get it done and then go on our trip!

I am planning the trip in my head in regards to the kid. I think they will do great until just before Dayton. Hoping to avoid movies until then and then going to get How to Train your dragon as a suprise! Griffin will be psyched. Then dinner and bed. woo hoo. This will work, right?

3 comments:

Mom said...

yes! it will work! dogs are so excited. they will have children to follow about. what flavor cake for the little miss? I was thinking maybe the confetti cake...what frosting? tinted pink buttercream?

Allison said...

if you make the confetti cake I will love you forever! my fav :)

The Stewart's said...

But isn't it for P's birthday? ;o) and plus don't you already love your mum. ;o) Good luck on the trip. I hope it goes as well as your plan.