Monday, July 30, 2007
Baby Name Poll
It's official we have decided on names. I can only think of one other person aside from me and Lee that "knows" and might vote, so you keep quiet! But here is the official poll so you all can attempt to sway us. These are the lists we have been debating for some time now. The decisions are amongst them...can you peak inside our heads? hahahaahahahahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I'm DYING to know what it is!!! I don't know how you can stand keeping it a secret. I just know I would slip up and spill the beans.
so, what did you vote for Ashley?
I voted for Brock for a boy, and Harper for a girl.
Hey, does Griffin know what the baby is?
Ha! Ashley is a smart one! Going after the kid to get the info! LOL,
Meg
no, and he barely speaks English anyhow. haha.
I voted for Roma and Quinn... because either sounds like it could be a sibling of Griffin. The other names don't really strike me as names of siblings of a kid named Griffin, but hey, my twin goddaughters are Gabrielle Victoria and Beverly May (they thought they were having boy/girl twins and only picked one girl's name - I suggested after they told me the names that they could have named one Gabrielle and the other Victoria so they'd at least sound like sisters... Beverly was actually named after Star Trek: Next Generation's Doctor Crusher!).
Brock, be careful in a post-Pokemon world... same reason Clare's given up on Ash as a name for a boy (she's going with tree names as the linking factor with kid names). And Piper was one of the sisters on Charmed which I got sucked into watching... and Camden was the last name of the family on the show Seventh Heaven (which the kids I nannied while preg with Liam insisted on watching... moralistic soap opera so syrupy sweet it made me gag). Just so you know what media influences your kids' peers will have with the names in case you never watched any of those shows.
Post a Comment