no, I"m not talking about my own house although before yesterday I often used this word to describe our house. No longer....
we went for a bbq at my BIL friend's new house. Andy invited us all over including Griffin to see his house and have dinner. He even included my in-laws. At any rate the first problem was that he has 2 dogs who SHIT in the backyard. I know, novel idea, NOT.....but who invites people over for a backyard shindig and doesn't even attempt to clean up some of the poop. Hence my 2 y.o. was running through shit piles, sometimes narrowly missing them and most of the time hitting them dead on there were so many. It was foul!
I had enough of this and was hot after about 30 minutes so I took G man inside. It was what I imagine a crack dealers house to look like. And we were "visiting"-dear God. Anyhow, G man ran around and we all ate (out of one bowl/plate thingie might I add). The guys played some Wii and then thank the lord Lee wanted to leave as well. We all went home and showered. G man had a very long bubble bath.
I just cannot believe someone lives like this and either is proud of it or so ignorant to it that they don't know it's NOT ok to invite a 2 y.o. and pregnant woman over. I feel sad for him honestly. THe house needs a lot of work but it could be cute. Geez. I do know I used to hang out with people like this and although I want to think they've grown up and no longer live that way, through the grapevine that is NOT what I"ve heard. How gross?
hand sanitizer anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That sounds disgusting. It's amazing to me how people live. I mean, we're moving and there's a bunch of boxes lying around, but I still cleaned yesterday. Especially with kids around, you have to be conscience of dirt and germs...and dog shit.
is this the guy who did the floor? YUK! No, I'm not surprized that there are people like this. blame his mother.
yes mom! the funny thing is the ONLY nice thing in his house is the bathroom floor. It was really nice and recently done very nicely by HIM. ha. He is capable. So bizarre.
Post a Comment