Yesterday was a really hard day. It started out fine I suppose and actually ended fine but it was tough, I was emotional, and it left me exhausted from those emotions. It is mostly rooted in money, my stress, not that we don't have any in theory but that we don't have any at the moment. It's my own fault. I got quite behind on billing not only with insurance but patient statements...so it should resolve if we can make it through the next few weeks. Ugggh. Then I discovered that I sent out soooo many claims last week to find out that they are probably all going to be rejected..so, many more hours spent either on the phone or reprinting...stupid new software. Then my calendar crashed. It hasn't ever done that but somehow when it reopened the new stuff was GONE! fun stuff man. Now the calendar is being completely wonky and it looks like I"m going to have to trash it....more money to spend. I honestly think I"m just going to go back to paper. Ugggh. I don't think Lisa will object.
Lee was great. He is getting or try to understand that I"m just sooo freaking emotional. So, instead of trying to just "fix" things or tell me to "cheer up" he is helping out and just giving me hugs :) It helps to feel like he is "on my side". Today is a new day though and I get to spend the day with my guys!
I think we will go down in a bit to the block party breakfast....yum, donuts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment