Griffin woke this a.m. at 4. Well, I heard him about 3:45 and I finally realized he wasn't going back to sleep at 4:15. When I went to get him he wasn't really upset but just awake and said "Hi Momma". Aw, how cute? NOT.
So, I stayed up with him until almost 7 a.m. at which point Lee got up. Then around 9 a.m. Lee said he was just acting crazy and tired. I suggested a nap. Then at least we would all be rested. So, we all slept from 9 a.m. until 12:15 p.m.!!
So, now we are just up for our day for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th time.....ha.
Only other news is that after eating dinner last night my belly started itching. I looked at it and there is a rash. Sort of looks like a heat rash and itches like a son of a gun. It seemed to not be getting worse through the evening so I just ignored it. At 2 a.m. it woke me up and had spread a little. This a.m. it looks pretty awful but isn't worse from 2 a.m. and hasn't gone anywhere else. I did put some hydrocortisone on it at 4 a.m. when I was awake :)
uggggh, what a strange day already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment