I know, lame title but I am not feeling very creative. Lee says that Griffin looks ethiopian in that bottom picture. Seriously, I thought it was cute! Oh well. He did like the middle one. I know it wasn't an attack on my picture taking abilities but it hurt my feelings. I am so damn sensitive these days. Anyhow, sleep was better even still last night. I've been really good about taking my magnesium morning and night and I think it is helping. No cramps, not as much muscle aching, and shoulder pain is subsiding. thank goodness.
Griffin woke this a.m. saying to Lee, "I am not a baby." Lee thinks this means he is ready for a big boy bed. He might be right but I am certainly not ready. I like my sleep and planned to enjoy it for the next few months before this bambino steals it again :( Anyhow, we are in debates over this. My uncle has offered us one of their old twin beds, mattress, box spring, and wooden frame. I'm sure it is simple but nice knowing them...and i know they probably kept it in prime condition. So, now we just have to get it here! I told Lee if he arranged for that I was game to go for the switch. I know in reality it is probably best to do this now vs. later but I'm still going to miss my sleep. Ha.
I gave Griffin a bubble bath last night. He LOVED it. He just kept saying bubbles, bubbles, bubbles. It was so cute. He is a smart boy and has figured out how to turn on the water. He has also discovered that the hot is too hot (he says this) and so he only turns on the cold. Ha. I guess that's good but it's hard to actually give him a bath these days due to him wanting the cold water on the entire time...he comes out a cold shivering thing. lol.
off to work...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment