Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 27, 2007

TGIF for sure!

The last work day of the week has arrived, thank goodness. I think we have all been crabby this week. I have felt emotionally/hormonally more stable but over-tired and just ragged. Lee has had to work extra and has had additional stress at work so he's not feeling overly energetic or cheery. And G man, not sure what's going on there, but he's just been sort of mopey everyday. A lot of forward rolled shoulders and pouty lip. Very odd! Maybe it's the fact that every day this week we have woken up to rain. We need it badly for the grass but it is a little dreary to wake that way every single day.

So, Mark and Kelly arrive today or tomorrow. Lee is going to happy hour tonight. He gets his haircut tomorrow. Brunch with his fam. at Westwood on Sunday. Easy weekend but somehow I"m sure we'll "fill it" :) I hope we can relax some. I've already planned to nap tomorrow during G's nap. Even if it is only an hour or two. I just need to do that for myself.

off to do some paperwork. I have this dreaded ACN phone call later today. Uggggh. I want to believe it won't be too bad but I know deep down it probably will be torturous. Yucky ins. people...they work for the devil I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please say hello to Mark and Kelly and the other inlaws...hope to meet Kelly one of these days!