I just have to learn to do this. I know that I have the potential to learn. I have done a decent job in the past, I can follow direction well for lessons, and now I have the desire ;)
So, I think that's what I want for xmas. A sewing machine. We don't really have the room but I remember my mom using the dining room table so why can't I do it too, right? It's the same dining room table, anyhow.
I just keep seeing all these projects that I want to do and I bet I could do many of them, even if poorly at first, if I had a machine. Plus, I have been racking my brain for something "green" (I know I'm vogue-lol) to put on a wish list since I really don't "need" anything. My families will not take that for an answer. This way, maybe we can all be happy. This is all said with complete naivity as I have no clue how much sewing machines cost..might be just way too much money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Just make sure you realize what you are getting yourself into because in fashion one day you are IN and the next day, you are OUT! Make it work!
oh don't worry Kelly I will make us matching amish style dresses for easter ;)
I have been trying to catch up on my Project Runway with my 3 days off of school... Matching Amish Easter dresses sound HOT--I can't wait!
and maybe a pair of those super-sexy sandals your friend wears! (delete this soon)
those would go great with the fabric I picked up!! lol.
Post a Comment