Friday, March 06, 2009
The Frilled Lizard
If you are not familiar with this lizard google it for a video or you can go to the national geographic website to view what Griffin was watching, and impersonating, this morning, naked, standing on the computer chair. That kid is a nut ball. He did learn that the frilled lizard is also called the bicycle lizard :) On a side note he has mastered the computer mouse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I can only imagine! Yes, he is quirky and I love him that way!
Holy smokes--that thing is intense! Who was he trying to scare?
On a side note:
OOoooooooooh! Alli is on the computer... AT WORK! And to think, baby Jesus gave up his life for you and you can't give up the internet!
OMG - that thing is a HOOT!!!! I can just see Grif running NAKED doing the bicycle lizard. roflmao
Post a Comment