It was a nice weekend of getting out and hanging around the house...I should say I nice mix of those since you can't likely do them at the same time ;)
Anyhow, the kids were in pretty good moods as well which always helps. We were both able to do a fair bit of cleaning, washing down the upstairs woodwork, vacuuming, and changing over Griffin's sheets. I tackled mount laundry and almost won-just two more loads and we are entirely caught up!!
Griffin did lose his mind temporarily yesterday when he wouldn't stop tackling Lee. It's always much more amusing when you aren't the one being attacked--haha. He has also been singing a lot more which cracks us up and he knows it which perpetuates more singing....we all win then, right? Lee did some arts n crafts with the kids yesterday including making Griffin's first sculpture--a rock---to go with the Daddy and baby turtle monsters Lee made. The turtles were named Wondad and Ronald (or something like that). He slept with them so I think that project was a hit. Paisley played with play doh at the big table while they did the sculpty..she's growing up so much! She actually played with it too until well, she ate it....that was inevitable it seems. (when get bored, eat things with that kid!).
ok, back to my lenten promise.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
oh, thankyouthankyouthankyou
for the bit o news of my grands. love the details.wish I were (was) there to play dough with them. or real dough. wait till you see what grandpa is bringing for them.fun stuff. it will be interesting if he can wait till Easter to give.
Post a Comment