I am babysitting tonight. It kind of cracks me up. I am sitter swapping for a friend. Usually when I sitter swap I watch a kid WITH my own but this time the sitting was needed for nighttime and seriously it is just so nice when someone will come to you for FREE so why not do a switch. what better am I doing on a friday night, right? It's a long weekend too so I'll do this and still have two nights with the fam.
So, I'm here. On her macbook, watching her big screen The CAVS (go CAVS!!), eating some thin mints, feeling the cool Lakewood spring air, and just enjoying the heck out of myself. But it is weird. haha. I'm a mom and wife and uh, I'm babysitting...and I kind of feel like I'm not myself at the moment. It is cracking me up. But man, sitters have it SWEET nowadays. I just realized how nice my sitters have it...cable, wifi, snacks, AND I pay them....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
lol - so true. Hope you enjoyed the night.
Just for the record: Allison was an AWESOME babysitter and had a nice business going during grade scahool, high school and college! (college was mostly house and pet sitting)
Post a Comment