Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

on the mend

the kids are recovering. no puking in a looong time :) Griffin is back to eating. Paisley never stopped but that is her. haha. I HATE being in this house for this long though. why? I do not know..it just drives me crazy being at home for longer than a day...and even that is too much. I like getting out and about each and every day. at least this isn't forever. I do think we will get out today to somewhere...walk with the stroller so we don't get in contact with too many people.

the whining though...MUST....STOP!!!! that is the worst aftermath of illness ever with kids. I am caught up on laundry though and doing some cleaning of other things that I haven't had time for recently...putting away winter coats, cleaning and putting away the high chair since P is too"old" for it. and also attempting to get this yuck out of our house. the couch still reaks of puke faintly....ugh. i will work on that later hopefully during P's naptime.

I have to work this evening too which will be weird and exhausting but must be done.

No comments: