Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Things I'm annoyed about this week

1. mean old woman at the gym. seriously, was it necessary to make me feel like a fool while I was half dressed and said, "I will be out of the way in just a minute." poo on you and your rude self. I mean, I am sure you just assumed since I am young that I am inconsiderate of that fact that you needed to get to your locker even though I SAID I was getting out of your way as soon as possible.

2. nice clothes getting ruined. how is it if I send a kid to daycare in something grungy they come back cleaner but when I send in something remotely nice or cute it comes back trashed? you would think I would have learned my lesson but I just don't....grumble.

3. pelvic floor issues....need I say more?

4. broken shit. once again, need I say more?

5. no show patients.

Ok, that's it. rant done. moving on.

1 comment:

The Stewart's said...

((((HUGS)))) and yes it's okay to rant we all need to.