Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Meditating
Ruth suggested Belleruth Naperstak to me and the name sounded immediately familiar. She had a hypnobirthing pregnancy c.d. I listened to when pregnant with Griffin. Apparently her voice still works to calm me. lol. I went on monday to get some c.d.s by her at the library but they only had tape...no problem. Lisa has a tape player here. So, I laid down today at 11:30 to listen to my 25 minute guided meditation. I am pretty sure I heard about 10 minutes of it and then woke up at 1:25 with drool on my mouth. THAT is not going to work at work. haha. But I do feel calm and slightly sleeping but I think it is mostly calm. Weird stuff that Belleruth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I LOVE Belleruth Naperstak! Even her name! But yes, she can put ya to sleep. That is common, though, to fall asleep when you start meditating. Better that than "monkey mind" I always say!
oh- I should try her at bedtime!
mom she has one specifically for that although I think any of them would work..lol. try the library.
kinda like David Lanz?
our library doesn't even have her listed in the catalogue!
Post a Comment