we won our first game of the season :) It was such a great feeling.
today was a great day...busy but great. Started out with a high amount of anxiety so I just knew I needed to exercise (that or drink). So I attempted the first time dropping the kids at the Y childwatch. It went well although G did tell me it was boring. whatever child.
Then we went to The Little Gym since a friend of G had invited him..it was bring a friend week. He LOVED it. If I could only afford and figure out what to do with my other child. It really was fun to see him doing all that tumbling, jumping, swinging, and listening. he really really liked the guy instructor and tried to hug him at the end like another little girl but the guy did not know him well so he just high fived him. G looked confused. haha.
Later today we went to the Pool to swim. G wore his muscle man outfit but he was a fish. He swam all over. P was much more used to the water too so it was a great time. Then off to kickball...now it is barely 9 p.m. and I am spent. woooooo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
YYA!!!!! We Won - you were awesome - what a fun day your guys had. Did you go to the RR little gym? I like that one better than the Avon one.
Sounds like such a fun day! So working out helps with your anxiety? Maybe I should try it.
yeah! fun times. Exercise always helps me with my moods. get those endorphins going.
it was the avon one because we were invited there Mary. It was a blast though.
ashley..absolutely it helps. like sooooo much. it helps me be less anxious, helps me be less stressed, and helps me sleep better which also helps decrease my anxiety and stress.
Post a Comment