Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

and the family is gone....

I miss them already although I don't know that I could have taken another day. haha. Isn't that always how it is? Never enough, always too much. It is just always rushed, too much planning but man, I wish that we could all see each other more frequently. My kids really enjoyed it. They were pretty well behaved through it all as well thank goodness. Now on to lots and lots of chores, work, etc. the rest of the week. man, I am tired.....

1 comment:

Mom said...

hurray for the family reunion! It was a smashing success thanks to all and especially Allison! Griffin and Paisley were the youngest and they had so much fun! Griffin kept everyone in stitches and "made" the 12 and 13 yr old boys play with him! Back to the grind