Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 21, 2009

Getting Sheet Done

I had a very good week of getting stuff done.

Now left on my list is to buy stuff for car ride, save money for my hair appointment, and prepare for my parents watching the kids. We have done everything else. I am still not totally happy with my rehearsal dinner outfit and accessories but not sure I will have money to get a different outfit..we'll see.

I have my pedi/mani appt. scheduled also just need to still actually do it!


The week was busy at the office...if only every week was like that. I have yet to figure out why it does that some weeks and not others. anyhow I will write about a fun uplifting story of a new patient later...gotta get these kids in bed. We went to a reggae concert up in downtown lakewood tonight so they are still buzzing on the experience and candy. lol.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I finally got a rehearsal dinner outfit yesterday but it's nothing fancy. I just got a cream-colored sundress with orange and pink flowers--simple and cheap...