Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wedding Prep for CT wedding

Only a few weeks before the CT wedding. I am getting sooo excited and hoping all the things I have to do/gather come together. I have so little to do so I sure hope it also all comes together for Kelly and Mark. They just bought a house so they have a lot going on!!

Got my dress (thanks again Kelly)
Need to get Lee measured
Buy shoes
Buy bronzer
Facial and waxing and dying next friday
Haircut next monday
Pedicure the wednesday before
Gift purchased
Other gift being worked on ;)
Hotel booked and bought --yahoo beeyotches you will take my money for the online quote
Need to buy car snacks and drinks
Prepare for my parents watching kids

So, still lots to do but it will get done and then we will be there sans children living it up with our family and soon to be added family :)

can't wait....

4 comments:

Kelly said...

facial and waxing? Ohhhhh- where?

Allison said...

rometrics...Jessie is the best. I also have a connection with a place on w. 25th. Cate works at zen salon on w. 25th.

I am going at 9 a.m. on friday with Jessie in westlake.

Meredith said...

I agree! Jessie is the best! Sooo gentle!!
Let me know when you are driving by, I will come down to the highway and wave at you! :-)
P.S. We are 10 miles north of Exit 34 on Route 80.

The Stewart's said...

Exciting exciting -- is it labor day weekend? So will you be able to handle all this pampering? ;-)