Just a lot going on. I am going to try to catch up but not sure how much I will actually accomplish. I am still here though and we are enjoying our summer very much. Griffin starts pre-K in just 1 week!! wow. It will be 4 days a week and also be his new daycare. We still need to get him a backpack of some sort so he is all ready to go.
We also found a new sitter for Paisley. I am thrilled about it. We are sad to leave our current sitter but she moved about 15 minutes away and although that doesn't sound like a long distance it adds about 30 minutes to my commute...something I just was unwilling to do for the next year, especially come winter. So, we found a new place and I am feeling content.
So in just a few short weeks we will be adapting to an entirely new schedule. Lee will drop Griffin, I will drop Paisley, I will be working on Tuesdays again (this makes me sad but I need to work more), Lee will still pick up M and W but will have two spots, I will pick up the other two days. I will still be off on thursdays and hope to continue to do fun things with the kids.
I am really hoping this will continue to provide a better work/home balance for us. I need to work more so we have more money so we can get out of debt. this is our primary focus aside from the children. It is going well as we just plug away month after month. I want to snowball even more and the best (only) way for this is for me to make more moolah...I am excited and planning out my focus points.
I am also going to take a few tuesdays this fall to accomplish some things around the house. I plan to tackle the garage (not looking forward to that with the mouse issues) and some painting things that need to be finished. I am also hoping we can finally get the ceiling fan installed in our bedroom. I have the workers, gotta get them to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
ooo go for the ceiling fan first. Wow - can't imagine not living in a bedroom without one. You guys are amazing.
Post a Comment