We have been quite busy and we are doing the cleanse so that is a bad combo for 1)blogging and 2) remembering anything that has actually happened. haha. It has been mostly good though and we are enjoyed some hot weather and now some cooler weather. We made it to the beach with some friends one day and the kids had some seriously fun playtime in the sand...I loved watching them play. The friends we met are such nice people and everyone got along the entire time...loved it.
Otherwise we have just been doing the same: work, daycare, home dinner, bed, playgroup and nap added in on my off days. lol. This week starts a new schedule and a few weeks of strange adjustment I am sure. The biggest being how we have to pay for the new daycare. The are paid on the month so it will be kind of weird to change over to that but I think once we do it will actually be better.
So, hoping to get some cleaning in the basement in a few minutes...Lee and I are going to go through a few boxes at a time...just make some progress one step at a time. there is so much to throw away I am sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment