Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

coming to the end of the year

and the office is pretty dead. I was feeling quite down about this today even though I know realistically this can wax and wane so i try hard not to put too much into one month....anyhow to cheer myself up I checked out my year totals from this year compared to last. I am on a 35% growth rate from last year with not much of an increase in overhead...that is awesome. It got me really thinking about money in general. This has been a theme of my thoughts this month and how very much I need to address my "issues" with money. I have control issues, I have associations issues, I have spending issues, I have hoarding issues, I have many many issues with money. At any rate, proof right here that I am doing well and yet it is still not enough. this is speaking volumes to me and I hope I am listening.

No comments: