Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

sleeping in on a weekday

they are doing it to us again. every single day we have to get up for something they sleep late and we have to drag them out of bed. tomorrow I will work and lee will be home and I am betting they will be up and at em at the crack. ha. I really hope not for lee's sake but seriously, why do they sleep during the week and not during the weekend? it is annoying to say the least.

a week until christmas. I am not overwhelmed but woh I have a lot to do still. I did make some final purchases yesterday on line but that is not everything unfortunately. I will finish that up at some point during our weekend of crafting :) we are gonna be busy but hoping the kids enjoy it enough to cooperate.

No comments: