We have been busy crafting all weekend and it has come together finally. We still have a few things to do this week but I am feeling very accomplished. Of course I can not discuss the items made since some people follow this blog that they are intended for but I will share later if I remember. haha.
I am just so excited at how interested Griffin and Paisley were in regards to the projects. I have high hopes for the future of getting them even more involved. The funniest part of it all is Griffin loved doing it all so much he wanted to keep everything we made. ha. We have explained many times this weekend about giving and how great it is to do. He is not quite buying it but I bet he will once we get to give AND get at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment