That is not likely the best spelling but it is the best I can come up with for how Paisley now says Griffin's name. It is soooo stinking cute. I want desperately to find a voice recorder to get them both on tape. Oh it is just soooo cute especially when she says "Where's Hrrrr-Fin?" They are both really starting to identify with each other as siblings. They fight a decent amount but it is becoming less just banter and much more playful, figuring it out, etc. I am in awe of them. and when he hurts himself she goes and gives him kisses and when she gets hurt he apologizes unprompted (probably because he thinks he is going to get in trouble but who cares).
Tonight at the first bedtime (another post another day ;)) she told me that Daddy and HrrrFin picked her up from Grandma's (virginia's) house. She said, "Daddy, HrrrFin, pick up Baby. Grandama up Baby." she is getting so good at communicating. I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment