In all our crafting this weekend there was a lot of lining up, counting, matching pairs, etc. It was a perfect lesson in unschooling ;) Griffin was really involved which was so fun to do with him. At some points I found myself losing focus on my parts because I was enthralled watching him methodically do his part. It was just so cool to see him using his brain, counting things out, and in a way being anal like I would be....lol. he is so often such a spazz with stuff that is interesting when I see him being so intentional...crafting, baking, and cooking really help him focus. I want to continue to keep this in mind and involve him in more of these more frequently.
In addition to just crafting we did some artwork. Griffin's artwork continues to improve as well as his focus. I LOVE it. I have always enjoyed doing projects like crafts and art but my talent is not that great. I love seeing Lee's talent seeped into our kids....it is great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment