Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Great Day at home

I decided last night to just bag going out today on our day off. Normally we go out and about to play group, run errands, etc. The kids do enjoy it but I really think they also enjoy just a relaxing day at home with no agenda. Plus I really wanted to get them even healthier by just resting and being at home. It is working so far :) Griffin even slept until 9;15 a.m. Holy Crap!

I have felt much better since the other day when i posted. I know it could just be a "good" day but I have really been processing a lot and discovering some pretty profound things about myself. not all good but it is work and that makes me feel great.

We do have to go out in a few hours for our last cityfresh pick up. I am so excited to find out what we got for the winter share. It makes the anticipation for next year even that much more exciting! lol. only 6 more months. haha.

1 comment:

The Cribkeeper said...

I'm glad you had a good day. Every good day is a step in the right direction:) I had a grande iced peppermint mocha and 2 pamprin (my personal recipe for a good day, ha, ha), so this afternoon wasn't too bad!