Monday, December 14, 2009
Ok, I will admit it.
I am depressed. I keep trying to drag myself out of it but it is still there. Don't worry though...I am working on it. I just needed to put it out there so people (the few who read) know. It is many things, most of which I have very much under control and then the daily things in life (sick kids, stress of work, stress of lee's work, living tasks like feeding, cleaning, etc) all combined. I am trying hard and yet my mood is still stuck in blah land. I know I will get out of this though so stand by me and keep checking back. I will try to be better with writing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Keep writing--it's a good coping mechanism for stress! XOXO
Ironically, depression may just be a "normal" response to everything that is going on for you. Awareness is key, and it's the first step on the road back to happiness. It is not only a matter of will-power. Just take tiny steps, and accept that it won't change overnight. Things will get better. Faith is the light that will carry you through.
Me, too:( Went to the doc yesterday. Hang in there. Thinking of you....
thinking of you - praying for you. what is it about the end of the year that can be the best of times, yhe worst of times? life gets so busy, doesn't it?! how do we slow down?
Post a Comment