Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Life changes

we are going through some major changes over here in the Norris house. It is all good. At least I am thinking of it as all good. This does not mean it is without challenge but we are taking it in stride. My husband is now a stay at home dad and/or children's book author and no longer a marketing manager. what does this mean? well, first a significant pay cut and second a lot more free time :) well, not kid free time but work free time. We are excited and adapting. I will keep you posted.

In the meantime I continue to map out my own personal place in this life. I am forging new relationships with friends....deep, passionate friendships. It is great. I hope to be friends with these ladies for a long time. I still question how it will all pan out as our children age but I really try hard just to enjoy it and not worry. It is lovely feeling a part of something bigger than myself. and my kids dig it too.

2 comments:

The Cribkeeper said...

That is awesome. Good luck to you guys. I hope everything falls into place:)

Mom said...

change is a challenge, exciting, scary; can be welcomed, can be annoying; is motivating, disruptive, a relief, just what the doctor ordered; unwelcomed, unexpected; expected, and many more things. What you make of it can change from one day to the next, or hour to hour! enjoy the ride, bumps and all!
We started over at your age and can't imagine our lives any differently!