Lee and I went to our Colleen appointment today and heard our babe's heartbeat again. This time he/she wasn't as cooperative and nearly gave me a heart attack, luckily Lee was calm as calm could be :) I have been dead tired today to the point we all overslept this a.m. and I seriously could just put my head down and fall asleep. What is with that? Well, just wanted to update the baby news. In the 140s this week, btw.
We also received our req. for our Big U/S which is soooo exciting. It will be somewhere around July 1st or 2nd. Maybe he/she will cooperate and we will be able to see the "junk" as lee likes to say. lol.
Griffin was once again great today. Jennifer said he put everyone in a good mood today because he was so cheery. It's so nice to know they like him so much there. He's quite likable I know but I kind of consider myself bias :) I brought him home and we played, he ate (grazed) and now is having a bath with Lee. They are counting toes. Griffin says, "two, two, two, two, two...five toes" hahahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You are absolutely right, he is a very likable little guy. And I'm not biased at all. Honest. ;)
Post a Comment