Saturday, May 12, 2007
Why am I so darn irritable? I feel sad too. It is very annoying and I think Lee is going to look back on this pregnancy and think, "man the only good part was making the kid." That makes me even sadder. I need to try to just remain calm and realize it is most likely just nerves, hormones, etc. We had a very good last two days. Griffin has been in such a great mood for the past two days. He has been smiley and huggy and just loving on both of us which makes you feel like a total rock star! :) This a.m. I worked for a few hours and got a lot done around there and then came home and I think I was just tired b/c I got really crabby. Then I realized I wanted to go to costco but Lee and Griffin were being SLOW and that was annoying me. I had this nagging feeling all day I was forgetting something and guess what! I was....I completely forgot to go to my patients viewing of the Mothering Manifesto which further made me feel like crap. Man, for a good day it sure stunk. Here's hoping tomorrow is brighter :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment