Still tired but I did sleep better last night. It was super hot. Lee had offered to put the AC units in this past weekend and I refused b/c I miss the cool air coming in from the windows...I think I was wrong. There was no cool air, we were just plain HOT! Even with a fan...oh well. Damn window units. I've definitely been feeling babe moving around in there more and more but it is still random. So, I'll feel it and then wait to feel it again to validate that YES indeed I did just feel him/her but then nothing...few more weeks. I also managed to find something to wear today that doesn't make me feel frumpy and/or make me look that way as well :) (pants from H&M so maybe I will make a stop there for a few "bigger" sizes this weekend).
well, my only complaint today is my right low back is killing. I am due for an adjustment tomorrow and I had a very busy day today so I'm sure that is the explanation. I will go for that adjustment and do some massage on it later today.
Griffin is acting more normal as well as of last night. He didn't eat at daycare until he woke from his 4 hour nap!! Yes, 4 hours! Then he had a banana and some juice. When we got home he ate watermelon, cheese, and many crackers...then he asked for fish sticks which he did not eat and a smoothie which he did not really drink. This a.m. he drank 2 smoothies and ate 1/2 a waffle. So, I think he' s feeling better. That's good because there is seriously nothing more pathetic than sick Griffin. He just sits there and doesn't smile much. It's quite sad.
His big thing the past week is to say everything is stuck. So if he's in his high chair and wants out it's, "baby stuck" or "mommy stuck". If a package wont' open for him it's "stuck". I try to explain to him that not everything is stuck but that somethings are meant to prevent him from opening :) He just smiles and says, "stuck".
later....
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh, I can't wait to be there soon and hear him say "stuck" and Baby and Mommy and crackers and hopefully, GRAMMIE!
Post a Comment