Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The weekend was nice. My dad and I went to Costco and Target on sunday a.m., then he headed off to paint paint paint. We snagged him back for dinner-grilled burgers, steak, potatoes, and fruit salad. It was delish! Then yesterday lee, griffin, and I went to the zoo. It was such a nice day and we stayed just long enough to avoid the heat of the day. My dad painted the day away and met back up with us for dinner again-spaghetti feast! Once again yummo! Can you tell I"ve hit that "I can eat all the time phase"? ha.

Baby Wahl has arrived and all are doing well so congrats to them.

Today was a good day overall...my head didn't hurt too much, I got to work early and worked in the quiet before patients (I kind of liked that and will miss it once #2 arrives). Griffin was in a great mood, napped well, cuddled after his bath with me on the couch, and then went off to bed like a dream. He really is a great kiddo.

well, here is my most recent belly shot. Not sure it's much different than a few weeks ago but some maternity clothes are starting to fit so I can tell things are changing.

later....


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
14w6d

and for comparision the 12w one

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: