soooo freaking tired! I need to get my blood work done just to assure myself this isn't from low iron or something. I am sure it is from my inability to fall asleep at night---grrrr! I am so tired during the day and then 10 p.m. hits and AWAKE! It is just awful. I was able to fall asleep last night but I know I was awake at least 4 times during the night....not a great night's sleep.
G is acting punky the past two days. We sent him to daycare and told her to call if he was really acting poorly. I guess Lee will come home as I have a busy couple days. Friday isn't as busy but I have a few things "I" need to get done including some paperwork around the office.
Well, just wanted to check in. Also, to track my weight. It has been fluctuating so much that I'm not even sure what to put. I was up to 133 on my scale which was an 11 lb. gain, then 137 which was 15 lb. gain! YIKES...now past two days I'm down to 126 which is only 4 lb. gain. All on the same scale...very odd. Lee's weight has been consistent so I'm not sure if this involves water shifting or bloat from constipation? It's very odd...I"m just going to say at 14 weeks, about 7 lb. gain.
later....
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Eliminate the Chai drinks.
I'm sure the weight fluctuations is water retention due to the hormone levels rising.
Post a Comment