Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2007

ugggh, I'm tired. Griffin finally slept from 7-7 last night. We had some really rough, early mornings over the weekend and then yesterday at 6:15 a.m. I hope he makes it to 12 noon for a nap today :) I passed out last night from exhaustion but I'm still tired this a.m. I don't know why but I can't wait until the 2nd trimester "energy boost". I can see/feel it coming in bursts already but man, i want like 3 months of constant energy-ha. Lee is driving me crazy too with his lack of energy. I think he is staying up later to get some alone time away from his crazy, irrational, irritable wife and cranky son but he is DRAAAAGGING in the a.m. and I might have to kill him soon. Just kidding.

I'm really just concerned that something is wrong with him: stressed more than he's admitting, depressed, or something else. He's not great at identifying these things himself so I'm trying to help him. I suggested he try going to bed earlier for a few nights and see if he can "catch up". He worked out last night for 10 minutes--yeah! I want to encourage him to get back into it...I know it will be the key to his successful weight loss. I can see the disappointment with him regarding the lack of weight loss with this go around with the cleanse...but he isn't working out this time either. It really takes both with his metabolism. We have been a lot more active though in general and I think that has been great for him in keeping off the weight. He's had minimal yo-yoing which is awesome for a newbie losing weight.

well, off to do a little bit of work. I'm sooo unmotivated today.

No comments: