Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

31weeks and feeling large and in CHARGE!!

I"m putzing around today. I"ve cleaned up the house, done some paperwork, put on laundry, gathered some goodwill items, and now I"m gathering things to return to target. I tried to convince Lee he should play hookey with me today from work but he is too dedicated to his job, I guess :) I didn't have anyone scheduled so I thought I would take the day to get caught up on all the little things, home and work. So far, doing well.

Just found out one of my long time patients is preggo!! It's so exciting. I"ve had quite a few pregnant women either come to me because they were pregnant or because they were already patients and then have gotten pregnant. I love working with them and then of course meeting all those babies!! It's the best kind of work.

Apparently Griffin had a mini-break down with Lee last night over a missing horse from his castle set. He was having a conversation with the two knights. The first knight said, "bwa blah, ah ha, bwar Horse" and the second knight said, "bwa bwa ba ba don't know horse". Then he demanded Lee find the horse. Lee could not locate said horse and tried replacements from the little people horse to the digger but G man just wanted that horse. So, I went in search of the horse.....found one horse and a knight under the couch along with the following: 5 dinosaurs, a dryer ball, a pair of shoes, a sippy cup, three balls, a bat, a golf club (kid size), fake food galore, a couple cars, and a bunch of dog fur. ha. I was most excited about the shoes and the horse. Been looking for those darn shoes for a few days....stinker kid!

later.

1 comment:

The Stewart's said...

"5 dinosaurs, a dryer ball, a pair of shoes, a sippy cup, three balls, a bat, a golf club (kid size), fake food galore, a couple cars, and a bunch of dog fur. ha. I was most excited about the shoes and the horse. Been looking for those darn shoes for a few days....stinker kid!"

Too funny. That made me smile. Kid's kill me sometimes.