Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

32 weeks!!

It is soooo surreal that 4 weeks from today my midwife would be ok with me delivering at home. 2 weeks from today and the hospital would probably not stop my labor. And 11 weeks from now I could still possibly be pregnant---shoot me, if so! ha.

I'm doing well. Belly is getting big. I took some pics last night but our power supply to the main computer is down so cannot upload them right now. very annoying, I know.

Dad arrives tomorrow...I can hardly wait. We have lots of things to do but nothing major so he will be able to also finish his floor project at the condo. It will just be nice to have him around for the weekend :)

Off to get G man...it's a cloudy day, I think we'll watch a movie when we get home. Lee is out for the evening so I have to dole out my energy from 4-8 p.m. for G !!

1 comment:

The Stewart's said...

OMG - I can't believe you're that close. Where does the time go!!