So, I've been a bit down and not really wanting to blog. I'm not sure why really...assuming it's just an emotional phase and will pass. Sleeping better though so that is a relief. After a few restless nights my body figured out that I needed to get up to go pee at night and although since I have woken up every night to pee I am able to go right back to sleep. I have also started taking my vitamins more diligently again and I think that is helping as well. It is NOT helping my pubic bone pain, I fear that is going to stay but it is helping my mood and energy a little. I'm still tired though...ha.
G man has been great. We had a wonderful weekend of just the 3 of us. Our next two months are quite busy with visitors, sitters, weddings, etc. that I wanted to have a weekend just to lay low. It ended up being exactly that. I wasn't feeling great on saturday though so that stunk (headaches, chills, achey). Thankfully it passed by sunday afternoon so I still enjoyed my weekend with the boys. Griffin is talking up a storm. It is still at times difficult to understand what he is saying but usually I can figure it out after a couple listening attempts. He has also gotten a bit bossy which we are ignoring and hoping just passes. God, please let it pass. He likes to tell us "no" and push us in the direction he would like us to move. But the sweetest thing he says to me now is, "come momma" when he wants me to go play or he wants to show me something. Then he grabs my hand and we go...sooo stinking cute.
well, off to the races. I have a 2nd time new mom new patient this a.m. She is bringing her 3 weeks old baby girl, Edie, with her. It's so fun working with families. This is a woman I met through one of my "groups" when G was younger. When I get a patient from those situations I am reminded of why I made myself crazy doing all those activities! In part because I enjoyed them but also in part because they were some great connections both in friendship and in business.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I hope you have been coaching Griffin to say "I love you, Grammie"..that's what I'm looking forward tp
will you settle for "come grammy"?
Oh Yes!
Post a Comment