So, I have decided as the mom to this child growing inside of me I am entitled to TWO guesses in this game as to the birth date. I am choosing November 11th and November 25th. Lee has chosen November 17th.
Official due date given was November 21st (November 19th by Ultrasound) by Ovulation date. I was 10 days early with Griffin just for some background.
Anyhow, anyone interested, comment your guesses. And if you choose before 10/31 or after 12/5 I may have to hurt you or stick little pins in a doll that looks just like you :)
ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
12/03 - i'd love to share my birthday w/ your babe if you don't mind too much staying preg that long! lol
can I kill you now or later? :) jk.
well, it MUST be between Nov 17th, after we arrive, and my birthday, Nov 24th..so we can be there! I am going for Nov. 22
Gudrun (my grandmother) takes November 3rd, this was my great grandmother's birthday. I would LOVE that...
too early! I won't be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you go too fast!
Granpa Carroll says Nov 24th
Post a Comment