After my day of running around I was able to pick him up a little early and spend a nice long afternoon/evening with him. It involved lots of playing: cooking, castle, cars, taking things from one basket to the other and then back to the original basket, trains, books, and just general silliness. We also had Bugs Life and Finding Nemo on at different points because he requested them. I took a few shots of him and this is my new fav, kind of silly but he's so cute. He loves posing for the camera which never involves a really great REAL smile.

As for me, I think I definitely overdid it yesterday. Grrrrr. I just want to be fully functioning. Anyhow, I'm feeling mild shortness of breath today like my chest is tight. First chance I get I'm taking this stupid bra off! Also, headache for a few days...feels sinusy. I just need some rest. I can't manage to get to bed much earlier than 10-10:30 these days but that is an improvement from my 11-11:30 old bedtime. I will try to catch up a bit this weekend.



1 comment:
remember you are working for two right now- and need to rest for two also!
Post a Comment