Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

10 weeks

I started the day tired and am ending the day tired. Haha. I looked through a few old blog entries from the beginning of paisley's pregnancy and it really helped calm me....until I had a great day with no nausea, no headache, decent energy, and well very little "pregnancy" signs....then whammo right back at paranoia. Lol. Such is life. I look preggo though...ok, I look chubby, but it is there. And the fatigue..it is there for sure but today during the day it was in the background.

Griffin goes back to school in one week. My first appointment is in two weeks. I am excited about both but trying to just live life and not rush anything. So we went to the woods today with w,l, and e. It was so fun and after we went to goodwill! Also lots of fun. I began replacing my pots with stainless and my Teflon bakeware with glass. I still want some enamel coated cast iron but that is too heavy for all of it.

What else is new? Not much. I think that is enough...

No comments: