A friend of mine found out she was pregnant and wanted to tell her hubby in a fun way. He just so happened to be coming to my office so she asked me to be involved. I agreed! What fun.
We made up one of my forms patients have to sign at times and part way down I included the line "baby 2.0 downloading in about nine months". She was hiding in the back with their son...I gave him the form, asked him to fill it out and excused myself. She knocked and went back in. It was quite fun and although I think he enjoyed it he was a little shocked. He also told me (jokingly) "I no longer can trust you as my doctor.". It was fun and probably the coolest thing I have gotten to partake in at the office!! At least along those ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment