It's official! I am pregnant. 12w2d today! Went for my first visit and got to hear the heartbeat. Yay! Now read up as I am posting all my secret posts from the last 10 weeks.
5 comments:
Mom/ Grammiex3
said...
What a treat! I wish I could have been there for you when you were not feeling well and worrying about the pregnancy. It was an honor to be able to read your diary...here you go again! SEE YOU IN TWO DAYS TO GIVE YOU A REALLY BIG HUG!
Hello all...I am a 33 y.o. chiropractor/mom/wife living in Lakewood, OH with my husband Lee , 6+ y.o. Griffin, 3+ y.o Paisley, one on the way, and our dog Mazzy. Most moments these days I feel like I have it all but then there are those mommy moments and I want to cry. On this blog I'd like to share it all...hope you find it somewhat interesting.
5 comments:
What a treat! I wish I could have been there for you when you were not feeling well and worrying about the pregnancy. It was an honor to be able to read your diary...here you go again! SEE YOU IN TWO DAYS TO GIVE YOU A REALLY BIG HUG!
You were mom.....don't worry. Just had to process this on my own for awhile I guess. All celebration!
AHA! I had a funny little feeling about this, but just knew that time would tell...SO happy for all of you!!
Love and hugs,
Meredith
Mom, I just noticed your signature. Cute.
Meredith, I thought you might suspect. Hard to pull stuff past you :)
Congrats, Allison:) So excited for you!
Post a Comment