apparently 10 hours of sleep on top of a nap is just not enough. This kid is taking the need for sleep seriously. haha. I slept in late yesterday and then napped a little and then went to bed at a decent hour. This morning...yawn city. oh well. Hope I can get some jazziness to my day.
On a food note, NOTHING but fruit. That is all I can stomach at any given moment so packing lunch is really difficult. Nothing sounds good at 8 a.m. and then I am hungry at lunch and nothingn sounds good. So today i packed a bunch of fruit and will eat that and then see if I can get a craving for something else.
I know this nausea could be worse but it is seriously getting old. I just hope it goes away quicker than with Paisley (lasted nearly 20 weeks). With Griffin it was magically gone around 10 weeks. i will take a compromise of 12-13 weeks :) So far there is a strange combination of the two pregnancies...I guess just to throw this mom into having no gut instinct for gender. haha. We are still undecided about finding out....such the debate. I mean, we have one of each already so it really does not matter but it is so fun finding out mid way through. Plus I think it could help the kids? or is that rationalization?
I guess I should get to work...I have an intern for just a few more days. man that has been perfect timing..she does a lot of the work for me and then I just come adjust. It has helped a lot. The irony is she is 9 months pregnant. We are like 1 doctor put together at this point ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment