Friday, August 26, 2011
Weight
I really try hard not to care too much about weight, pregnant or not. If my clothes fit and I feel good I am happy...of course typically if those things are happening I am around the same weight. So the last few days my clothes are not fitting and I am noticing a lot more roundness to my abdomen. I know this is nott "baby" yet but it is rather baby and fluid pushing everything else up and out...but I decided to step on the scale tonight. BIG mistake! I did jot like what I saw. Woh. Considering how sick I was and barely eating I am quite shocked. Oh well. All in the name of baby. There is not much I can do as I am active and eating well and my body the past two times gained the same even tho it was vastly different process. Ugh. My rant for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment