Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Tricky tricky baby

I have been feeling great. So much so that Tuesday I went hiking and worked all day Wednesday with little problem (minus some achey feet), and Thursday I weeded for an hour and then went to the beach that afternoon. This is when feeling good ended and I have felt awful since.....headache, exhaustion, and the return of nausea. The headache is gone but lasted a full evening and sleep. The nausea is awful...hungry and then everything makes me Ill. So, yeah, it was really stupid of me to slow cook pork today.....smelling it all day was this weird mix of "yum!" and "barf!"

Ugh....I hope tomorrow is better. I have just been taxkling small projects since that is what I can manage...paper de littering, organizing pens, getting prepped for the school paper onslaught. Griffin begins first grade on Tuesday! He is not psyched. I am though because he is driving me nits. I love the kid but my tolerance is low.

No comments: