Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 10, 2007

Insomnia

Yes, it is 1:20 a.m. and Yes, I am awake. I'm not happy about it either. I am very tired, have been all weekend, but I took a nap today so I"m thinking that didn't help my current situation. Grrrrr. I couldn't keep my eyes open earlier so I thought it would be a good idea. This happened with Griffin's pregnancy too but I"m hoping it's just a fluke tonight and not happening again. Ugggh, tomorrow will be loooong.

2 comments:

Ahmie said...

try Biglow brand chamomile mango tea -it's the only chamomile i like. i also have some organic nighty night tea from the bin if you'd like a few bags, i can bring them up to your office.

Allison said...

that would be good. I'm so weird with tea but the other night I would have done pretty much anything. I'm finding a good orgasm puts me out for the night too....hee hee.