Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 28, 2008

Catch up a little...

So, I've been a little MIA. I came down with mastitis on friday evening, or that is what I think I had. I had flu-like symptoms literally out of nowhere followed by breast tenderness. Normally it is the other way around but it just seemed too much like it to be something else. In addition since my body was "down" my cold turned into a headcold. It was a crappy weekend for all to say the least.

Today is day 6 of no dairy and Paisley actually seems to be doing well with it. She hasn't spit up at all since friday night. Well, a tiny bit but no bibs and she is burping without coming everywhere. I think since friday night we have actually had two times we've needed the burp cloth. THIS is major improvement. It's bumming me out though that it might be the dairy...I'll work though it but man, I'm going to miss it a lot....Lee thinks she's happier. I find that hard to see since she is generally a happy babe anyhow. I do think she has a little bit of the "under the weather" though because she hasn't slept as well over the weekend, right when I needed to sleep, go figure.

I am feeling so very behind at work but I just keep trying to plug forward and realize that I will catch up one day. One day after the next, right? I have a very good promising lead on daycare which has me thrilled. I really hope it works out and will keep y'all posted. It would be with a momma from my AP board who is just lovely as is her house, I just know the kidlets would be well cared for....

gotta go rest more.

1 comment:

The Stewart's said...

ouch!! Sorry to hear that you got M again.